Monday, May 13, 2013

Great Influence from Great Figure

Who's not happy on earth when your idol --role model-- has finally notice you and following you on twitter? The lucky is, it just happens to me already guys! And you know what, I feel nothing but happy like seriously happy!!!

Now, I'd like to introduce my Idol hehehe. He is I Made Andi Arsana (I've had written about him before on this blog. Just check it if you want to know). I'm literally head over heels crazy with his blog. He's really great in his field, as Geodetic Engineering, a writer, a lecturer, and also as a father. Not only that, even if he has become such a successful man, he is always share every little things in his life, spread the good things or positive energy and put it on his blog. And this is, what makes me admiring him more than anyone else!!! Hahaha call me weird but I really amazed by his achievements and his works. Oh and also, I have a dream, one day, I can meet him and tell him directly, how great he is, and say thanks for being massive figure in my life.

Oh I'm gonna tell the other good news of mine hehe. So the book Berguru ke Negeri Kangguru written by him, that I've been waiting for so long, it has finally arrived tonight. Yeayness!!! :D I'll definitely use this book as a guide light to help me achieve my biggest goal after graduate from ITB, to get AAS (Australian Awards Scholarship) then continue my post-graduate study to Australia! The specific city is in Sydney! I don't know, I just feel that I have a strong feeling since I came to that city for the first time, I could be able to be back again to that city, either for spending another holiday or spending the rest of my life time to live in that beautiful city. Insya Allah, amin ya rabbal alamin :). I believe, if we have faith, then we do the hard work for it, our dreams is getting closer to reality. Well yes, I'm on way to pursue my Australian dream, just like what Made Andi teach me both in his blog and book. Thank you Made Andi, for bringing tons of inspiration and motivation to my life :)

Wait for me Sir, I see you very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Irene,

    I am touched by your kindness. I am surely not that good but your compliment certainly makes me feel good and want to be good or even better. Good luck to you, Kiddo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa seriously, I couldn't be happier right now, knowing you have dropped by at my blog, Sir :'). Thank you in advance to give me so many lessons about anything on the brighter side of life. You are such good example of what great figure should be. May you always have all prosperity upon you, Sir :)

    ReplyDelete