Monday, January 7, 2013

Mr. I Made Andi Arsana is really made me feel this way


Currently I’ve been reading a lot on blog of someone, who has great personalities and also all his life achievement whose makes me literally mesmerized. He is Mr. I Made Andi Arsana. I found a lot of inspiration by reading his blog. He is really great person I mean not only he has great personalities but also he has great intelligence. That’s why I really like him and consider him as such a great role model in life. I don’t know, I just feel that his blog has the magic to make me keep struggling on my dreams and providing my capability both as a student and an individual itself. Now I got something precious lesson, it is important to us to publishing ourselves by writing. To be a college student or mahasiswa, it is an strong obligation to have a writing skill. And of course this skill need to be practised as often as possible. And it is matter of flying hours, how often we’re spending time and shaping that skill. In the end we will have an accumulation of experience we had until we could make one or more great work.

Same as Mr. Arsana did, he has been writing on his blog since 2004 until now he still keep it continuously. Graduated from Bachelor of Geodetic Engineering - UGM and Master of Spatial Engineering – UNSW, and now he is having his Phd school in University of Wollongong, Australia. Can you imagine how great he is? Having sort of title like that? Beside that, he also used to write an article, paper, critical review, and released two books. No wonder he could post such a great writing on his blog. Both in English or Indonesian. Even more when he using Indonesian on his writing, it seemingly forceful and better served than English one. However I love all of his writing though. Yes, I’m very admiring him so much I even want to meet him personally if I could. Or perhaps I wish I could meet someone like him, someday, somewhere. Then we might could share any ideas together. But beforehand, we must to put our ideas by write it through on blog first. Myself would be love to. So what about you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment