Saturday, January 5, 2013

this is the answer

hi guys! what's up? how was your nye? good? good. mine too. oh happy new year to all of you. I wishing all best hopes and good things may come along 2013 ahead.
well its been awhile since I didn't post anything in here or even twitter. I bet you guys must be missing me huh? haha sorry if I didn't leave any clue on my any socmed account what was I did these past few days. but lucky you because now, I'm going to tell about my recent activities hehe (serasa artis ye haha :p). first, the reason I didn't tweet is simple: I got bored with twitter (don't you ask where is my fb account going, it has changed into a dead place. I even don't set anyone can write a wall on it. fyi, I only have one active socmed you can keeping up with me is twitter) plus these days people are just getting way too much overact or even just want to show off much more than it supposed to. I'm so fed up I couldn't find any interest to catch up their daily life by read their shit. however even sometime I got entertained when they tweet some joke or funny story. but now, I need to limit myself spending time on that stuff and allocate it with better activity instead. so that, I made a plan, I want to spend most of my holiday time by doing something good. then it goes like working on my body out, reading more books, making discussions with my parents, playing with the cutest creature on earth, Ofi, my little niece, and the important one is trying to get closer to the Almighty God. and after a few days I did it continuously, the true peace of mind has grown in me. and it feels totally great! such a bless to had a chance to do these kind of activities that I wouldn't have a time to put it up in bandung. so that, as long as I'm at home, I'm committed to keep me focused on what I belong to; family and myself.
well, to anyone of you who was looking for me, now you get the answer hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment