Saturday, February 9, 2013

I won't leave you anymore, dear my honeysweet-ishlov

Well these days I've been thinking lately about my blog. I was terribly galau just to decide which socmed I want to put my words in to. Kinda weird huh? Yeah I know it sounds too ridiculous. Call me inconsistent, but you know somehow we just need some time to choose smt that fits us well, consider everything until we found the answer. Same with this case, I took a long time just to examine which blog that fit with me. Start from blogspot 1tumblr 1wordpresstumblr 2, blogspot 2 (the blog that you're open now), tumblr 3, until back again to this blog, blogspot 2. Wait, omg I've had so many blog I couldn't imagine lol! Whatever, thanks lord now I get the answer. I guess blogspot is the best one after all. And regarding to this post, I've had committed, that I will always stick only with my honeysweet-ishlov.

*if you want to know why I was changed this blog into tumblr 3, just try to check this out. Yeah maybe I was wrong abt blogspot. But then I still concur, with my last statement beforehand: "I hope that I'll post as much as I want to post. Not what they want to see. Because I am me. I'll try my best being the only me"

No comments:

Post a Comment